This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] How to batch crop all videos with the same resize and encode with fdkaac Q=4?
The original files is 1920*1080 with left right black side,and I want to crop all videos to 1440*1080  with all audios encoded to fdkaac Q=4.How to do it?thanks
Where is the problem?
Should be pretty simply if you read the tool-tips.
  • set cropping:
    • enable 'Crop/Resize->Picture Crop'
    • set 'Crop' 'Left' and 'Right' to 240
  • set the audio handling:
    • set "Base->Processing->Audio" to "auto add (all)"
    • enable "Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options"
    • set "Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Encoder->Audio format" to "aac"
    • select "Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Encoder->FDK"
    • set "Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Encoder->VBR mode" to "4"
  • load your source,...
  • adjust all other settings you need
-> you should start reading the tool-tips.

Cu Selur
maybe I didn't say it clearly.there 100 more videos,and I want to batch encode all videos with the same crop.I know how to deal with single file.Must I encode one by one?
Quote:I know how to deal with single file.
Okay, then I could have saved my the time to write the last post. :/

Quote:there 100 more videos,and I want to batch encode all videos with the same crop.
Then you open them all and configure the cropping,..

Quote:Must I encode one by one?
Hybrid will create a job (with subjobs) for each of them if you simply open them all either through the opening dialog or by drag&drop.

Cu Selur
Then you open them all and configure the cropping,..

must I configure the cropping one by one?
Quote:must I configure the cropping one by one?
No.

Cu Selur
[Image: 18fef8a05e4c8dd7.png]
This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
Hybrid: homepage
Forum: public forum
Regarding problems please read: needed infos
Donate: via PayPal
This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
-> skipped 'AMD Radeon™ Graphics' since it's no NVIDIA card
Detected the following cards which seem to lack NVIDIA PureVideo support:  Microsoft Hyper-V Video  AMD Radeon™ Graphics
No card found that's supported by nvenc, the CUDA encoding library. -> Removing CUDA based encoding support. Card name was compared against: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus
Detected vfwDecoders with 32bit:  vidc.cvid  vidc.i420  vidc.iyuv  vidc.mrle  vidc.msvc  vidc.uyvy  vidc.yuy2  vidc.yvu9  vidc.yvyu
Detected vfw64BitDecoders:  vidc.cvid  vidc.i420  vidc.iyuv  vidc.mrle  vidc.msvc  vidc.uyvy  vidc.yuy2  vidc.yvu9  vidc.yvyu
Detected CPU type: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=AMD64 Family 25 Model 80 Stepping 0, AuthenticAMD -> disabling QSVEnc
  Avisynth+ is available,..
    DGDecNV available,..
  Vapoursynth is available,..
  added new job with id
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_18_07_2410
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_18_07_5421
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_18_07_8432
Finished startup, finished after 3.313s
Filtering input files,..
Analysing 3 input files,...
Analyzing 'MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv'.
Checking a/v ids with FFMpeg VideoAnalyser,...
Grabbing audio ids for D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv.
-> Found the following audio ids: 0
Analyzing audio streams,...
  Analyzing audio stream with id '0'.
  Analyzing audio stream with MPlayer AudioAnalyser for id '0',...
  Grabbing audio data and delay infos,...
Grabbing video ids,...
  -> Video ids found: 0
Analyzing video streams...
  Analyzing video stream (0).
Analyzing 'MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv'.
Grabbing audio ids for D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv.
Grabbing video ids,...
Analyzing 'MacGyver.S02E03.Twice.Stung.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv'.
Grabbing audio ids for D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E03.Twice.Stung.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv.
Grabbing video ids,...
starting auto routines for source number: 1
-> finished auto routines for source number: 1
starting auto routines for source number: 2
-> finished auto routines for source number: 2
starting auto routines for source number: 3
-> finished auto routines for source number: 3
Input is completely analysed,...
Creating jobs for 3 sources
D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
Current input: D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
-> Creating jobs for source: (1)
-> Generating calls for: D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4
  adding 5 video related calls for source: 1
  createJobs for D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4
  creating audio subjobs,...
  creating attachment extraction subjobs
  creating video subjobs
  creating muxing subjobs
  optimizing the subJobs
-> finished creating subjobs for current source
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_28_25_0810
D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
Current input: D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
-> Creating jobs for source: (2)
-> Generating calls for: D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4
  adding 5 video related calls for source: 2
  createJobs for D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4
  creating video subjobs
  creating muxing subjobs
  optimizing the subJobs
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_28_25_5121
D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
Current input: D:\Downloads\MacGyver.S02.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFoI[rartv]\MacGyver.S02E03.Twice.Stung.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mkv
-> Creating jobs for source: (3)
-> Generating calls for: D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E01.The.Human.Factor.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4 :*: D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4 :*: D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E03.Twice.Stung.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo_3.mp4
  adding 5 video related calls for source: 3
  createJobs for D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E03.Twice.Stung.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4
  creating video subjobs
D:\LenovoQMDownload\MacGyver.S02E02.The.Eraser.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.FLAC.2.0-SiCFo.mp4 does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...
AUTOSHORTEN-NEEDED does not exist and contains not enough job or subjob id,...
  creating muxing subjobs
  optimizing the subJobs
  added new job with id 2022-04-16@02_28_25_9332
Client local got no parent job with id

Did I miss something?
Quote:This log is only intended for user information. It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
-> Why are you posting this log ?!

Quote:Did I miss something?
I have no clue what you did, so how should I know whether you missed something.

Maybe there's a bug. Can't tell.
-> clear the queue, test if this only happens when you use multiple files, or whether this also happen when you just work with that file.
Then create a debug output which shows the problem. If you are unsure how to create the debug output properly read the sticky.

Cu Selur
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahzz5REvOFSEdvHObROi...M?e=U5fNdx

Here is the debug download.if you can't download,please tell me your email,and I will sent to you.
So can you reproduce this with just the single file or does it only happen when you use multiple files?
Also if your disable 'Minimize job command lines' and look at the sub jobs of the job with the missing ID what does it show?