This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How do I get the torchaddon package?
I've been using Hybrid to clean up some old cartoon DVDs (the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, of which the DVD release is a disaster) and then using an external program to upscale them. I did search the forums and saw mention of a torchaddon package which includes Real-ESRGAN (which I have been using externally) and wondered if it was available somewhere and I'm just missing it? I much prefer how I can control everything in Hybrid and if there is a way to use Real-ESRGAN inside it I would love to get access.
I'll send you a link to the torchAddon and my current dev version after work.

Cu Selur
Greetz to developer of this excellent program!
Could you please send to me also torch dev build ? Cause I want to try exciting machine learning models.
Thank you very much in advance!  Smile
send you a link
thank you @Selur . Unfortunately, I have RX 6600 XT GPU which is uncompatible with most methods. Will wait for RTX 4xxx series whet it launch and buy probably rtx 4070. will ask you again for new build then. Is that ok? Thanks
Selur [b]Selur [/b] Selur Selur 
Sure no problem.
In the meantime I bought RTX3080. 
@Selur
Are those links you send me are actual or there was onother dev build?
Thank you very much!
I update the torch package from time to time,... -> will send you new links.

Cu Selur
Hi, @Selur
after reinstalling windows, tried to download torch package you provide me, but file doesnt exist on server?
could you please send me newer, working addon?
Thank you very much in advance
Send you the links via pm.

Cu Selur