This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Neo f3kdb Deband for AVS and VS
Thanks, i will try it out soon when i have finished this Bud Spencer Movie "Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja" Big Grin

i dont like Vapoursynth that much because i have banding when using TemporalDegrain2 in Staxrip where i need to use a debanding filter like Neo f3kdb in Vapoursynth, in Avisynth i have tested it too, its much slower but i dont have any banding. same with some other filters. Vapoursynth is fast but inaccurate, thats why i like Avisynth more, its quality.

Now im playing around with DFTTest+MCDegrainSharp+Flash3k in Avisynth, which u cant use in Staxrip Avisynth. Vapoursynth Commandlines for Vapoursynth in Staxrip are not adjustable that much like in Hybrid.

I also dont like that G41Fun imported AVS filters stuff in VS

Haven't encountered that Vapoursynth is less accuate, but for me it offers some really nice filters.
Only things I miss are:
a. RemoveDirts RestoreMotionBlocks
b. AutoAdjust

Cu Selur
Where can i find RemoveDirt in Avisynth in Hybrid, i cant find it. I have found that Video on Youtube which looks very good. I Want that too!

EDIT: I have found it on Avisynth > Other. 

Can you explain me what the modes are and grey checkox is? I found this: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/RemoveDirt but no clue about these modes in Hybrid. Is it Remove Dirt or MCRemovedirt?
Where can i find RestoreMotionBlocks? Can it replace debanding filter?

I found all that Info here: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/RemoveDirt#...irt_Script Big Grin

Greetings
Your Dev Version with changed Flash3k Deband is working fine, good work, thanks. Its now like neo_f3kdb and better, no more useless Grain because of dithering. Y and C Dither 0 is working as well now  Cool Smile
RemoveDirt is used in Scripts like KillerSpots, DeSpot, Spotless and similar scripts.
The RestoreMotionBlocks part is only used in a few like the advanced mode of KillerSpot script in Vapoursynth.
Sadly nobody has the knowledge and time to look into why the Vapoursynth bort of RemoveDirt with RestoreMotionBlocks crashes. :/

Cu Selur
Happy that worked out fine.

Cu Selur
Is there a way Hybrid can show me the commandline for the filter and filtersettings i have set?

Greetings

ah, found Big Grin "Show Vapoursynth Script"

i have:

G41Fun.TemporalDegrain2(clip=clip, degrainPlane=4, meAlgPar=False, postFFT=3, fftThreads=3, SrchClipPP=0, rec=True)

its nice to clean some Series /movies /clips.