This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deinterlacing outputs small file only
Quote:Sorry, could you write in English again?
Sure, no problem. Smile Sorry, had a phone call in German and somehow switched to German.

-----------
To sum the above up:
a. Problem, is a bug in the ffmpeg call when H.264 is muxed into a .avi container. (I think I can fix that, but I would not recommend to use .avi for H.264)
b. I would recommend to use .mkv as container if you want to keep the audio in its original format or convert the audio to aac and use .mp4 as container.

=> will look into the FFmpeg command line to allow muxing H264 into .avi (even if it's not really what I would recommend)

Cu Selur
Send you a link (via pm) to my current dev version, which should fix the problem with muxing to .avi. Smile
You need to recreate the job, but it should work now (even if you mux to .avi). Smile

Cu Selur
I tested the new version

However I still have problems.
I post image of base tab and debug output here

Base tabhttps://easyupload.io/1o2g6v
Debughttps://easyupload.io/lp4d7q

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, the muxing call was extended correctly:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y  -r 50/1 -i "C:\Users\Johan\AppData\Local\Temp\2023-08-07@17_03_58_0610__07.mkv" -i "C:\Users\Johan\AppData\Local\Temp\iId_1_aid_1_2023-08-07@17_03_58_0610_01.mov" -metadata encoding_tool="Hybrid 2023.08.07.1" -c:0 copy -c:1 copy -map 0:0  -map 1:0 -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -vtag avc1  -aspect 640:480 -r 50/1 -f avi "C:\Users\Johan\Videos\capture-lagarith_new.avi"
('-bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb' was added)

Strange I thought that worked,..
=> looking into it

Can you confirm, that using mkv as container works?

Cu Selur
Ps.: Also using Interframe does nothing in your example, bob deinterlacing already converts to 50fps,...
Okay, there still is some issue with the audio. Sad
Funny thing is when I convert the audio it works.
Seems like FFMpeg doesn't like 8kHz pcm inside .avi containers. Sad
Since downloading directly from here seems slow for you, would you get better speeds if I send you a googledrive link?
(got a dev version which adds a workaround by extracting the audio as pcm_16le instead of pcm_s8 if the output is .avi)

Cu Selur
I tried converting to an mkv file with the original software and it seemed to work fine.
However, I had to use another software to convert to mkv (Movavi, but they include a watermark) and the conversion to mkv with that software could lead to a reduce in video quality.

I think that people would appreciate if it was possible to use avi, since video capturing software like VirtualDub2 produces avi files from analog data Smile

I saw your link now and will try.
I have a rather bad connection so If possible try a Google Drive. Downloading from here seems slow for me
No clue whether capture software will like .avi with H.264 in it,... (you might have to disable some x264 options,.. open gop, b-frame pyramids and similar might cause problems,..)

Cu Selur
Now it produced a working file, great work!