This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth
I tried to extract the subtitle from a m2ts file but I receive an error message even if tsmuxer can do it without any problem, in fact I did it manually.

I don't know if it's a bug.
I wanted to encode a second Blu-ray but when I click to create the job an error message pop up about invalid GUI state.
Those are rare, haven't seen one for ages.
From the looks of it, this happens when Hybrid tries to extract subtitle from "N:\BDMV\STREAM\00004.m2ts" and decides it can't.
Not sure why it's not using tsMuxeR or ffmpeg => will look at it after work and report back.

Looks a bit like you are using the Subtitle->Tab to load an .mpls file and then try to extract the subtitles through there, instead of using the controls on the Base-tab.

Cu Selur

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)