This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

VapourSynth-BM3D
Hello Selur,

I was unable to find VapourSynth-BM3D in Hybrid, maybe this filter is displayed in the GUI with another name, in the case it is missing, there is a reason to not including it in Hybrid ?

Thanks,
Dan
It is not in Hybrid, since I couldn't come up with a proper way to include it. So, I'm nit planning to add it. Use the custom section if you want to use it.

Cu Selur
I noted that in Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters there are both BM3D and BM3DCUDA
So they are already available in Hybrid and I guess that could be used in a custom script.
It is not clear to me what do you mean with: I couldn't come up with a proper way to include it
Could you explain better ?
Those are in the vsfilters folder since I planned to add it, but seeing the options and having to use:
src = core.bm3d.RGB2OPP(...)
ref = core.(clip input[, clip ref=input, string profile="fast", float[] sigma=[10,10,10], int radius, int block_size, int block_step, int group_size, int bm_range, int bm_step, int ps_num, int ps_range, int ps_step, float th_mse, float hard_thr, int matrix=2])
flt = core.bm3d.VFinal(clip input, clip ref[, string profile="fast", float[] sigma=[10,10,10], int radius, int block_size, int block_step, int group_size, int bm_range, int bm_step, int ps_num, int ps_range, int ps_step, float th_mse, int matrix=2])
flt = core.bm3d.OPP2RGB(...)
I couldn't come up with a way to include this is in the gui in a meaningful and understandable way.
The wrapper over at mvsfunc also seem humongous.
And since I haven't really used it or see others use it to do some cool stuff, I never spend more time on it. (+ not planning to atm.)

Cu Selur