This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Extract..slow!
Update :

I have done the following to recreated the crash error, and an rather huge debug has been created (extracted) !

So, my steps (as you most probebly can see in the debug file) :

A. Clean reset hybrid settings

B. Start hybrid

C. changed A/V to passthrough

D. chaned container to m2ts as output 

E. Generated manualy an output file name.m2ts 

F. ticked created debug

G. added the job and executed..

I. processing & arround 60% extraction = CRash !

Hope this helps  Shy  

cheers,
TD ° ^ °
tsMuxeR output: tsMuxeR version git-8f2c580. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
OutputHandler::handleTsMuxeROutput() ignoring: tsMuxeR version git-8f2c580. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
tsMuxeR output: Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 1): TRUE-HD + ATMOS. Peak bitrate: 5547Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 8
0.0% complete
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,032. Resync stream.
Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 1): TRUE-HD + ATMOS. Peak bitrate: 5547Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 8
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,045. Resync stream.
Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 1): TRUE-HD + ATMOS. Peak bitrate: 5547Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 8
2023.11.01 - 18:16:45_Windows 11 Version 22H2 (64bit)_2023.10.31.1 - level 9: tsMuxeR output: TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,073. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,090. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,095. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,123. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,140. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,145. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,173. Resync stream.
process finished with exitcode: -1073741676 and exitStatus: 1
=> tsMuxeR crashes with that input.
.meta file used by Hybrid:
MUXOPT --no-hdmv-descriptors --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr  --vbr --vbv-len=500
A_MLP, "F:\Temp-\00246.m2ts", track=4352
looks fine.

I would recommend using ffmpeg instead of tsMuxeR, which is the default in Hybrid, try using different tsMuxeR versions and if that also doesn't help report the problem to the devs of tsMuxeR (https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues)

Cu Selur
(01.11.2023, 19:36)Selur Wrote:
tsMuxeR output: tsMuxeR version git-8f2c580. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
OutputHandler::handleTsMuxeROutput() ignoring: tsMuxeR version git-8f2c580. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
tsMuxeR output: Decoding TRUE-HD stream (track 1): TRUE-HD + ATMOS. Peak bitrate: 5547Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 8
0.0% complete
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,032. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,045. Resync stream.
2023.11.01 - 18:16:45_Windows 11 Version 22H2 (64bit)_2023.10.31.1 - level 9: tsMuxeR output: TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,073. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,090. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,095. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,123. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,140. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,145. Resync stream.
TRUE-HD stream (track 1): bad frame detected at position00:00:00,173. Resync stream.
process finished with exitcode: -1073741676 and exitStatus: 1
=> tsMuxeR crashes with that input.
.meta file used by Hybrid:
MUXOPT --no-hdmv-descriptors --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr  --vbr --vbv-len=500
A_MLP, "F:\Temp-\00246.m2ts", track=4352
looks fine.

I would recommend using ffmpeg instead of tsMuxeR, which is the default in Hybrid, try using different tsMuxeR versions and if that also doesn't help report the problem to the devs of tsMuxeR (https://github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer/issues)

Cu Selur

yes, i have noticed these entries too in the debug file..  
could it be something to do with the sync of streams selur ?

Strange, and again, iam unable to reproduce that error in tsmux stand alone, when taking the full file not just the seperated a/v tracks you know..

i'll try something else with that file.. and see if that solves it.. 

cheers,
td
What does the meta file look like when you use the tsMuxeR GUI?
Maybe some special flag is needed for some files?
(both the tsMuxeR GUI and Hybrid are just frontends for the command line program)

Cu Selur

Ps.: the MUXOP contains ' --vbr --vbr' which should be just '--vbr', but I doubt that is the problem, since that should otherwise always cause problems.
PPs.: got a small sample which allows to reproduce the problem?
I can create the same error output using the 'Dolby ATMOS 'Audiosphere' Demo' file from https://kodi.wiki/view/Samples.
Seems like the GUI is using A_AC3 not A_MLP.

I have no clue atm. when tsMuxeR uses A_AC3 nd when A_MLP.
MediaInfo reports:
Audio #1
ID                                       : 4352 (0x1100)
Menu ID                                  : 1 (0x1)
Format                                   : MLP FBA 16-ch
Format/Info                              : Meridian Lossless Packing FBA with 16-channel presentation
Commercial name                          : Dolby TrueHD with Dolby Atmos
Codec ID                                 : 131
Duration                                 : 1 min 0 s
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Maximum bit rate                         : 4 830 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 8 channels
Channel layout                           : L R C LFE Ls Rs Lb Rb
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 1 200.000 FPS (40 SPF)
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Language                                 : English
Number of dynamic objects                : 11
Bed channel count                        : 1 channel
Bed channel configuration                : LFE
for the audio in the test file you provided before and which requires A_MLP.
And for the dolby sample mediainfo reports:
Audio #1
ID                                       : 4352 (0x1100)
Menu ID                                  : 1 (0x1)
Format                                   : MLP FBA AC-3 16-ch
Format/Info                              : Meridian Lossless Packing FBA with 16-channel presentation
Commercial name                          : Dolby TrueHD with Dolby Atmos
Muxing mode                              : Stream extension
Codec ID                                 : 131
Duration                                 : 1 min 3 s
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 640 kb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 9 096 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 8 channels
Channel layout                           : L R C LFE Ls Rs Lb Rb
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Stream size                              : 4.84 MiB (2%)
Service kind                             : Complete Main
Number of dynamic objects                : 15
Bed channel count                        : 1 channel
Bed channel configuration                : LFE

For your sample the tsMuxeR gui uses: A_MLP
and for the Dolby sample it uses A_AC3.
=> without knowing when to use which, I have no clue how to fix this in Hybrid.
The one which requires A_AC3 has:
Quote:Muxing mode : Stream extension
Service kind : Complete Main
but is that always true? (got no Blu-rays with Atmos audio in it, so I can't test on different discs)

Cu Selur
(01.11.2023, 20:00)Selur Wrote: I can create the same error output using the  'Dolby ATMOS 'Audiosphere' Demo' file from https://kodi.wiki/view/Samples.
Seems like the GUI is using A_AC3 not A_MLP.
Cu Selur

Well, mediainfo reads it as MLP FBAAC-3 16-channel Wink

But yeah, you're spot on.  
It seems and looks there's an shift going on regarding Atmos audio streams !?

I mean haven't encountered much AAC3 tracks in the past untill recently..  Dodgy

cheers,
td
The difference is that one is just the core (TRUE-HD + ATMOS), while the other one is a multistream (AC3 + TRUE-HD + ATMOS),...
-> I got an idea, will have to do some testing and additional analysis.

Cu Selur
(01.11.2023, 20:14)Selur Wrote: The difference is that one is just the core (TRUE-HD + ATMOS), while the other one is a multistream (AC3 + TRUE-HD + ATMOS),...
-> I got an idea, will have to do some testing and additional analysis.

Cu Selur

i'd say.. KNOCK yourself out Sir Selur 0^0
Okay, tsMuxeR changed the way the name the streams on output.
Now they use, something like:
Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.track_4352.ac3+thd
and
Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.track_4353.ac3+ec3
WTF?
=> this breaks Hybrid on multiple ends,... this will take me a while
(01.11.2023, 20:54)Selur Wrote: Okay, tsMuxeR changed the way the name the streams on output.
Now they use, something like:
Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.track_4352.ac3+thd
and
Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.track_4353.ac3+ec3
WTF?
=> this breaks Hybrid on multiple ends,... this will take me a while

Wait a minute ... Wait a minute ... Huh 

What did diz poor Duck 0^0 do wrong ... Big Grin  ?