This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deoldify Vapoursynth filter
yes, using renderfactor 26 for ddcolor works. Smile
Patch released: https://github.com/dan64/vs-deoldify/rel...tag/v3.1.1

Dan
Did a quick test and it does fix the problem. Smile

Cu Selur
(10.04.2024, 15:10)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Could you fix this issue ?
There is nothing to fix. That is a text field, Hybrid does no validation for it.

This is not exact.

For example if I check "Chroma Smoothing" and set it to: [0.2, 0.7, 0.9, 0.5]
If I uncheck "Chroma Smoothing" the list change in: [0.2, 0.7, 0.9, 0.1]
If I recheck the list is still [0.2, 0.7, 0.9, 0.1] so the change of last parameter to "0.5" was lost.

Only "Darkness" is not showing this behaviour, but  "Chroma Smoothing", "Chroma Stabilizer" and "Tweaks" are affected by this problem.

Please check.

Dan
Ah, I forgot to reset the Darkness text field, when Darkness is disabled.
-> adjusted, this is how I intended it to be. Big Grin Not a bug, it's a feature. Smile
(updated download)

Cu Selur

Ps.: Especially for filters where the developer frequently changes the default values this seems like a good behaviour to keep.
I don't agree.
I save my default values using Config->save all
In this way the old defaults reset the saved defaults.

Please remove this feature at least for this filter. 
It is not necessary the unsaved changes will be lost when the Hybrid is closed.

Thanks,
Dan
I think it's a bad idea, but I changed the behaviour.
(updated the download)

Cu Selur
Thanks for the update! Smile

Dan
(10.04.2024, 08:20)Dan64 Wrote: It could be useful if the Color Panel in vsViewer will be extended to display the values of HSV, currently only RGB and YUV values are shown.

To get the correct range to adjust, at the moment, I save a screenshot of the image with the wrong colors and open it in Paint.NET and use the color picker tool to see the HSV values.

Hello Selur,

what do you think to add in vsViewer Color Panel the HSV values ?

the algo to convert the RGB in HSV is quite simple, see: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-ch...lor-model/

Thanks,
Dan
Doesn't really seems useful, since Vapoursynth itself doesn't use HSV.
Also, since the video usually isn't RGB, so not sure whether using the Display values is accurate:

When using the DisplayRGB values as base
https://github.com/Selur/vsViewer/blob/9....cpp#L1065
it would probably not hard to add, but I don't think adding another color space into the mix would just alienate more users,...
Instead of doing this it would be better to adjust vsDeoldify parameters to use RGB instead of HSV.

def ddeoldify_stabilizer(clip: vs.VideoNode, dark: bool = False, dark_p: list = [0.2, 0.8, "0:30,300:360"], smooth: bool = False, smooth_p: list = [0.3, 0.7, 0.9, 0.05, "none"], stab: bool = False, stab_p: list = [5, 'A', 1, 15, 0.2, 0.15, "300:360|0.5,0.0"], render_factor: int = 24) -> vs.VideoNode:
+
def ddeoldify(
    clip: vs.VideoNode, method: int = 2, mweight: float = 0.5, deoldify_p: list = [0, 24, 1.0, 0.0], ddcolor_p: list = [1, 24, 1.0, 0.0, True], ddtweak: bool = False, ddtweak_p: list = [0.0, 1.0, 2.5, True, 0.2, 0.5, 1.5, 0.5, "300:360|0.3,0.2"],  cmc_tresh: float = 0.2, lmm_p: list = [0.2, 0.8, 1.0], alm_p: list = [0.8, 1.0, 0.15], cmb_sw: bool = False, device_index: int = 0, torch_dir: str = model_dir) -> vs.VideoNode:

You are nearly using 50 parameters!
Instead of adding more stuff (nobody aside from you can/will use), better think about how to throw out stuff or at least define (tested) presets which allow to make the whole thing more approachable.

Cu Selur

Ps: I attached for you a modified vsViewer version.