This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] TFM Crash
(24.03.2024, 20:49)Selur Wrote: Still can't reproduce the problem here, but send you a new link for testing via pm.
If that also doesn't work, I need you to write in more details what you are doing,..

Cu Selur
Wow, now it finally worked, but to help understand, I was trying to remove some horizontal lines that appear in almost the entire video, and researching I found a script saying to use TFM. So, I was using TFM, vinverse, SCUNet, HQDering, and YAHR to remove some halos, you can tell the video is quite damaged haha, and RIFE since I believe it’s not possible to deinterlace naturally using TFM, right? but thanks you really help me!
Okay, so I assumed it worked now?
TFM does field matching, so it does kind of deinterlace, but usually normal deinterlacers are better.
(24.03.2024, 16:01)Selur Wrote: Since I can't reproduce this here, first try updating Hybrid. (delete old jobs)
If that doesn't help, create a new debug output and share it.

Cu Selur
I understand, I believe so, at least that error hasn’t appeared again, I started it here let’s see if it finishes, thank you once again!
If it doesn’t work out, I’ll let you know here, but I think there won’t be any more problems.
If you need help with filtering a source I would need a link to a sample.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 21:23)Selur Wrote: If you need help with filtering a source I would need a link to a sample.

Cu Selur

Okay, it finished without any problems. Well, I’m going to send you a sample just in case you can find a better solution to these issues. I wanted to make it with the least possible loss of quality, but it’s difficult, I think you helped me with a post on video help, but that one is another problem… these are different ones!
I tried to send the file through here but couldn’t, I don’t know why, so I took the liberty of sending you a Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SUd5PgR...sp=sharing
Don't think there is anything in Hybrid that can deal with interferences issues.
NeatVideo might be suited for such thing, other than the DeFreq Avisynth filter be able to remove such interferences with the right settings.

Cu Selur
(24.03.2024, 22:45)Selur Wrote: Don't think there is anything in Hybrid that can deal with interferences issues.
NeatVideo might be suited for such thing, other than the DeFreq Avisynth filter be able to remove such interferences with the right settings.

Cu Selur

Ok selur, thanks a lot!