This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ProPainter Vapoursynth filter
Send you a link to a first test version via pm.

Cu Selur

Ps.: btw. could TensorRT support be added, or does that require support for it in https://github.com/sczhou/ProPainter ?
Hmm,... something changed in either RC3 or RC4.
Using:
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGB24 for vsProPainter
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGB24, matrix_in_s="709", range_s="limited")
# Inpainting using ProPainter
from vspropainter import propainter as ProPainter
clipMask = core.imwri.Read("C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/Vapoursynth/running_car_mask.png")
clipMask = core.std.Loop(clip=clipMask, times=clip.num_frames)
clipMask = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clipMask, fpsnum=clip.fps_num, fpsden=clip.fps_den)
clip = ProPainter(clip=clip, clip_mask=clipMask, length=250, neighbor_length=20, ref_stride=15)
shows:
[Image: grafik.png]

Argh,... forgot to add conversion to 'full' luma, but I doubt that is the cause of the problem.
=> It does:
Using:
# changing range from limited to full range for vsProPainter
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip, range_in_s="limited", range_s="full")
# setting color range to PC (full) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip=clip, _ColorRange=0)
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGB24 for vsProPainter
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGB24, matrix_in_s="709", range_s="full")
# Inpainting using ProPainter
from vspropainter import propainter as ProPainter
clipMask = core.imwri.Read("C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/Vapoursynth/running_car_mask.png")
clipMask = core.std.Loop(clip=clipMask, times=clip.num_frames)
clipMask = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clipMask, fpsnum=clip.fps_num, fpsden=clip.fps_den)
clip = ProPainter(clip=clip, clip_mask=clipMask, length=250)
# changing range from full to limited range for vsProPainter
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip, range_in_s="full", range_s="limited")
[Image: grafik.png]
fixes the problem. = >updated the download
(FilterOrder needs to be reset if it does not contain ProPainter)

Cu Selur
The dev version is doing nothing. ProPainter is not included in the script even if is checked.

Not sure if the Mask field can load both images and video clip.
In the case can load both it is necessary to put the mask in the appropriate parameter: clip_mask or img_mask_path.

Dan

P.S.
Tomorrow is busy day for me, not sure to have time to test Hybrid.
like I wrote: FilterOrder needs to be reset if it does not contain ProPainter.
I updated the download. (adjusted the FilterOrderCheck, so make it more accurate)
Updated test download, added Debug-option to MaskRegion, fixed wrong length default.
Did another test https://imgsli.com/MjY4MjY5 using: 400x256 x: 1460 and y: 40.
As long as the resolution of the processed region is SD and below it works fine, after that 16GB and a RTX 4080 isn't enough. Big Grin

Cu Selur

Ps.: width&height need to be at least 256 otherwise ProPainter isn't working
I was able to get the Hybrid propaint version working.

I had to rename my Settings folder, so that Hybrid was able to create a new one.

In Hybrid home folder I have "misc.ini" with the following content:

[General]
settingPath=.\\Settings
niceness=0

Previously the Settings folder was populated with a lot of *.xml files, now is almost empty where are stored the configuration files ? why are not more stored in the folder Settings ?

Dan
My misc.ini contains:
[General]
settingPath=.\\settings
"Config->Paths->Infos->Settings path" properly shows ".\settings" and Hybrid\settings properly contains all the ...Defaults.xml files.

No idea, why that is not the case for you.

Cu Selur
I think that there is something of "convoluted" in your code.

To have the local Settings folder populated I had to copy the content of hybrid in Roaming to local Settings folder.
After that, at the next run Hybrid is using the local folder.

But if Hybrid starts, the first time with no folder Settings available, It will switch to Roaming.

Probably Hybrid checks if ".\Settings" exists if is not found, instead of creating a new one switch to Roaming.

Dan

The situation is even worse.

After the move of settings. ProPainter code is not more generated.

I tried to restore the Roaming configuration but even in this case I cannot test ProPainter, because the necessary code is not more generated.

Please check under what conditions Hybrid do not generates the code for ProPainter.

Dan
Quote: Please check under what conditions Hybrid do not generates the code for ProPainter.
ProPainter Code is not generated if ProPainter is not listed in the FilterOrder-List.
Hybrid should report:
Resetting Vapoursynth filter order. Adjust&Save the new FilteringModel defaults.
on start-up if the FilterOrder seems wrong.
(updated the test version, with a version including some small changes to better handling R65 vs R68 switching)

Cu Selur