This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ProPainter Vapoursynth filter
Vapoursynth R66+ use Python 3.12.
Also sticking with R65 RIFE(torch) v5+, DPIR v4+ and ProPainter won't work due to dependency problems.

Quote:you don't have included dblib which is used by code former)
Yes, that I forgot to include. Smile (+ not sure whether there is a Python 3.12 version out there => `python -m pip install dlib-bin` seems to be enough for vscodeformer and does work with Python 3.12)

Cu Selur

Ps.: Updated test download with now checks for dlib and doesn't show it in vscodeformer if it isn't installed.
It is very sad that "vsbasicvsrpp" will be not more supported in Hybrid it was a very useful filter.
I will keep a R65 version of Hybrid in the case I need to use it.

Regarding "dblib" the version available with pip was not using the GPU and as you remember I had to create a wheel with CUDA support enabled.
I will test the pip version, in the case It will be necessary I will create another wheel for python 3.12.

Dan

P.S.
I released the filter vs-propainter
Quote:Regarding "dblib" the version available with pip was not using the GPU and as you remember I had to create a wheel with CUDA support enabled.
I will test the pip version, in the case It will be necessary I will create another wheel for python 3.12.
Ah, totally forgot about that.
So a new whl file with cuda enabled would be appreciated.

Quote: It is very sad that "vsbasicvsrpp" will be not more supported in Hybrid it was a very useful filter.
I agree, sadly there isn't much I can do about it aside from offering a R68 and R65 torch-addon, but atm. one can't have both (from what I see).

Cu Selur
(01.06.2024, 10:37)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Regarding "dblib" the version available with pip was not using the GPU and as you remember I had to create a wheel with CUDA support enabled.
Ah, totally forgot about that.
So a new whl file with cuda enabled would be appreciated.

I opened this thread in case it can also be useful to other developers/users: https://forum.selur.net/thread-3723-post...l#pid22778

Dan
(01.06.2024, 07:00)Selur Wrote: vsbasicvsrpp relies on openmim which from the looks of it does not work with anything newer than Python 3.11 atm.
=>
Do I want to add those filters: Yes
Will it happen in the near future: Unlikely

I tried to build from source mmcv using python 3.12 and linking CUDA 12.1.
But it works only using the mmcv environment, no success in having it working on Hybrid environment.

At the moment the last builds are in: https://download.openmmlab.com/mmcv/dist...index.html

Maybe a day it will be available a version for python 3.12

Dan
Using:
clip = ProPainter(clip=clip, img_mask_path="G:/clips/logo samples/moving logo.png", length=12, mask_region=(1280,400,0,200))
I get:
Python exception: cannot access local variable 'clip_crop' where it is not associated with a value

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\\cython\\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3365, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "src\\cython\\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3366, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "J:\tmp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile08_09_55_560.vpy", line 42, in
clip = ProPainter(clip=clip, img_mask_path="G:/clips/logo samples/moving logo.png", length=12, mask_region=(1280,400,0,200))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "F:\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\vspropainter\__init__.py", line 170, in propainter
base_c = clip_crop(base, mask_region)
^^^^^^^^^
UnboundLocalError: cannot access local variable 'clip_crop' where it is not associated with a value
Seems like with 1.0 the masking is broken. Same with RC5.
(tested the first sample with a MaskRegion too, to be sure it's not a problem with my source)

Going back to RC4 fixes the problem.
(seems like you intended to define a 'crop_clip'-function, but didn't forgot to include it)

Cu Selur
It was a last minute change before the build of initial release.
Fixed in the new release: https://github.com/dan64/vs-propainter/r...tag/v1.0.1

Thanks,
Dan
using:
clip = ProPainter(clip=clip, img_mask_path="C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/Vapoursynth/running_car_mask.png", mask_region=(400,256,100,80))
1.0.1 does not crash, but doesn't remove the logo either. Angel

Cu Selur
On my side the logo is removed (see picture)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2524]

Please remove "manually" vs-propainter and install the version v1.0.1

Dan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ARGH,... 1.0.1 works after deleting the _pycache_-folders. Big Grin

Cu Selur