This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Avisynth setup under linux
Here is another debug
I selected level 9

" index crashed: Indexer didn't create: /tmp .. .. .. "
Guess What

1) Avisynth > Frame > Field matching >TFM + speed change > Scale output frame rate  - WORKS
   Original fps=29.970  converted 23,976

However,   Avisynth > Frame > Field matching >TFM + speed change >FPS adjust or Restore  - DOES NOT WORK
   Any attempt add other avisynth filters like dfttest also does not work

2) Avisynth > Frame > Field matching >TFM + speed change > Scale output frame rate + Resize (upscale) is okay
Guess what: No DebugOutput. -> No clue.
In general I would advice against nix nd FFmpeg and Avisynth filtering.
When an Avisynth filter doesn't work trying the Avisynth Preview (in Hybrid) offen helps to get a usable error message. Might bei a problem with the wine setup.

Cu Selur
What mix are you talking about ??
Under Filtering
I select >> Avisynth  >> then Frame >> then Field matching >> then TFM
Is that not all avisynth ??
Ah, okay got confused due to the line wrap on my mobile.
Still would need a debug output of the Avisynth preview.
I have two wine executables and for 64bit programs the preferred command on my system is:
wine64 "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avsViewer.exe"

I have found however that avsViewer can also be launched with wine32 hence:
wine "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avsViewer.exe"

Okay, here is another debug file.
I loaded the file applied just avisynth TIVTC filter + fps change, ran the preview for a few minutes
then closed it and tried to process and Hybrid simply crashed.
Looking at the debug output.
  • Source analysis is there. Smile
  • Sadly you didn't use the Avisynth preview, but the normal Preview which by default doesn't use Avisynth.
    So no insight into Avisynth problems there.
  • During the job processing:
    • Calling:
      "/usr/bin/mplayer" -v -mc 0 -vc dummy -nocorrect-pts -noconsolecontrols -nocorrect-pts -vc null -vo null -nocache -hardframedrop -aid 128  -dumpaudio -dumpfile "/tmp/iId_1_aid_128_11_34_49_4410_01.ac3" "/tmp/convert/ntsc-1.VOB"
    • outputs a bunch of '{ERROR5,c=1}' during it's processing, which doesn't seem right, but seems to finish without a crash.
      created /tmp/iId_1_aid_128_11_34_49_4410_01.ac3 (56.9801 MB)
    • Then the queue crashs since the source indexing doesn't work:
      wine "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avisynthPlugins/DGIndexNV.exe" -i "/tmp/convert/ntsc-1.VOB" -o "/tmp/11_34_49_4410.dgi" -h -e
    • What happens when you call that call in a terminal?

Quote:I have found however that avsViewer can also be launched with wine32 hence:
wine "/root/.wine/drive_c/windows/syswow64/avsViewer.exe"
All Avisynth tools are 32bit and thus probably should be called through the 32bit wine binary.

Cu Selur

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I managed to launch DGIndex with wine64 from the terminal and produced a .d2v file which under windows can be called in a script and processed with Virtualdub/avisynth.

This of course cannot be loaded into Hybrid

Try as I may, the top AVS preview which I assume is the avisynth preview has never worked.
There is no debug file generated but I attach screen shots. A pile of error windows appear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1st error is because the indexing doesn't work (Hybrid uses wine not wine64).
2nd error is due to some bug in wine
-> please answer my questions from before,..
Sorry, Did I miss something. What question do you refer to ?
I have both wine32 and wine64 because it is a dual compile as I have a multilib system.
Hybrid complains if I put avisynthPlugins into system32'