This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Many suggestions of improvement
I tried:
  • Started Hybrid.
  • Set "Base->Processing->Video" to "passhtorugh".
  • Set "Base->Processing->Audio" to "custom".
  • Enabled "Config->Internals->Warnings->Dropping audio".
  • Loaded a source.
  • Set an output file.
  • Added job to queue.
Got the following Popups:
a. ---------------------------
Info
---------------------------
Job-Warning: You are creating a job without audio, while the input has audio!
OK
b.
Info
Notice:
You just added a job with an empty audio queue while audio handling != ignore
Maybe you forgot to put an audio stream in the audio queue.
OK
Checked the Jobs->Queue and a video only job was created.

=> Can't reproduce. Share more details on how to reproduce the problem.

Cu Selur
Open Hybrid with dropping audio option enabled > open video with audio, but with "audio conversion set on "Ignore" > click AddStart queue and "Yes, proceed" -> No queue created

But if I click "'Add queue", the job is added after the missing audio popup

I recorded a quick video to show you
will look at it tomorrow when I'm back home, should be easy to fix.
Totally forgot to look at it today, but I now uploaded a new dev version which should fix the problem.

Cu Selur
(14.09.2024, 19:14)Selur Wrote: Totally forgot to look at it today, but I now uploaded a new dev version which should fix the problem.

Cu Selur

Fixed, the job is added and start with AddStart Queue.

Also regarding this issue :
Quote:[BUG] When dragging the window at the top of the screen, which is supposed make software fullscreen since Win7, Hybrid is stuck at the top left corner of the screen, without Windows UI around it anymore. I'm forced to close it and restart it. Btw it would be cool if Hybrid could be in fullscreen but keep the windows bar.

- Now Hybrid always starts at the top left corner of the screen
- When dragging the windows to the top edge of the screen, there isn't this bug anymore
- But, when going full screen, the old fullscreen mode doesn't work, instead there is this same bug where the window is stuck in the corner with no Windows bar on top
Windows is ... works all fine on Linux.
I'll probably try to disable all those "placement options" when I have the time to look into it.
Uploaded a new dev version which hopefully should stay in fullscreen when it was closed while in fullscreen.
(15.09.2024, 16:10)Selur Wrote: Uploaded a new dev version which hopefully should stay in fullscreen when it was closed while in fullscreen.

So, in this new version :

- When clicking "Maximize" icon on the top Windows bar, Hybrid stick to the top left corner (I guess that's because Hybrid window can't be resized by Wndows)

[Image: 2024-09-15-16-58-57-NVIDIA-Ge-Force-Overlay-DT.png]

- View > Toggle fullscreen rework like before

- But if we close Hybrid while in fullscreen mode, and restart it, it opens stuck in the top left corner without windows top bar (Toggle fullscreen still works, but switches between fullscreen and the buggy stucked window. It can be fixed by closing Hybrid again without fullscreen mode.

[Image: 2024-09-15-16-51-37-NVIDIA-Ge-Force-Overlay-DT.jpg]

Btw, it would be nice if you could add a keyboard shortcut for Toggle fullscreen mode. Like "ALT + ENTER" and "F" which are pretty universal.
Quote:When clicking "Maximize" icon on the top Windows bar, Hybrid stick to the top left corner (I guess that's because Hybrid window can't be resized by Wndows)
correct.

Quote:- But if we close Hybrid while in fullscreen mode, and restart it, it opens stuck in the top left corner without windows top bar (Toggle fullscreen still works, but switches between fullscreen and the buggy stucked window. It can be fixed by closing Hybrid again without fullscreen mode.
Can't reproduce.
Started Hybrid, used "View->Toggle Fullscreen" to switch to full screen, closed Hybrid using "Hybrid->Close", started Hybrid.
Hybrid is in Fullscreen again.
Did you use Hybrid_dev_2024.09.15-155137 ?

Quote:Btw, it would be nice if you could add a keyboard shortcut for Toggle fullscreen mode. Like "ALT + ENTER" and "F" which are pretty universal.
not happening. (+ no clue which software uses those shortcuts, none of the program I used does, so I can't confirm 'pretty universal' )

Cu Selur
Quote:Can't reproduce.
Started Hybrid, used "View->Toggle Fullscreen" to switch to full screen, closed Hybrid using "Hybrid->Close", started Hybrid.
Hybrid is in Fullscreen again.
Did you use Hybrid_dev_2024.09.15-155137 ?

Maybe I think that's because I installed the last dev version on top of the old one ? before I uninstall everything and retry, do you recommend uninstalling Hybrid everytime I install a new dev version or it's not a problem to do so ?

Quote:not happening. (+ no clue which software uses those shortcuts, none of the program I used does, so I can't confirm 'pretty universal' 

OK too bad. They're a lot like :

- Any games like Steam games
- Many emulators and also Retroarch
- Windows cmd
- Windows Powershell
- Windows Media Player
- MPV video player

But, apparently, after doing some research it seems like it's mostly used for games and video players