Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: No Preview / Hybrid not responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Debug file attached.
Debug output shows no errors.
Seeing the input I suspect the problem is that afaik there is no source filter for Vapoursynth which supports .mxf files.

Cu Selur
Nope that's not it. Tested a few mxf files I had here and they worked fine.
-> Would need a sample and details what you did exactly to reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
The first time I processed the file with QTGMC de-interlacing and it worked fine. 

Can you identify the filter that is not compatible with .MXF files?

Converting to ProRes 422HQ before processing via Hybrid.
That is why I need a sample and specific steps what you do, since I can't reproduce the issue here.

Here are a few thing that seem strange:
  • The the first 3370947 lines in the debug output contains the processing of another file.
  • Looking at the debug output I also see huge delays for audio&video
    "Delay : 9 h 57 min 7 s 360 ms"
  • I see tons of errors that Hybrid can't find temporary created Vapoursynth scripts:
    "S:\Ghostwatch\Ghostwatch-Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile12_11_11_706.vpy"
    no clue why that would happen unless some anti virus tool or similar is interfering.
    Later in the script it seems to work.
-> no clue what you did there, but the current debug output is useless. (unless I would spend hours reading it, which is not happening)

Cu Selur
It looks like it's the HQDering filter with interlaced/upscaled video. As soon as I select it, Hybrid stops responding.
I started Hybrid, oepend an interlaced source, enabled HQDering, opened the Vapoursynth Preview.
Code:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
import os
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import sys
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/CTMF/CTMF.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/NEO_FFT3DFilter/neo-fft3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3m.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/temporalsoften.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/MiscFilter/MiscFilters/MiscFilters.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import mvsfunc
import havsfunc
# source: 'G:\TestClips&Co\files\ProRes\pal_48khz.mov'
# current color space: YUV422P10, bit depth: 10, resolution: 720x576, fps: 25, color matrix: 170m, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: top field first
# Loading G:\TestClips&Co\files\ProRes\pal_48khz.mov using LibavSMASHSource
clip = core.lsmas.LibavSMASHSource(source="G:/TestClips&Co/files/ProRes/pal_48khz.mov")
# Setting color matrix to 170m.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=6)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Transfer') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=6)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Primaries') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=5)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume (top field first)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True) # new fps: 25
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
clip = clip[::2]
# deringing using HQDeringmod
clip = havsfunc.HQDeringmod(clip, nrmode=2, darkthr=3.0)
# adjusting output color from: YUV422P10 to YUV420P10 for x265Model
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 25.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
-> no issues
=> can't reproduce it, so I can't fix it.

Going to bed now, since there are no details which allow me to reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
I'm also upscaling to 1080i, with no deinterlacing. I'll send a sample clip tomorrow.
Also write a step-by-step of what you do and I can try to reproduce it tomorrow.
Click orders are important.

Cu Selur
I'm trying to upscale to 1080i, so I have disabled de-interlacing. When I start the job, it aborts and says encoding is set for progressive out, but the input is not progressive. Where do I set the encoder for interlaced in and out?
Pages: 1 2 3