This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

error helper 1
Quote:"Muxing crashed: color matrix coefficients parameter: not given in form :n (argument was 0:-1"
should be fixed in dev version
Problem was with the FFmpeg matrix signaling option.

Quote: I have the same error. If you have, "FFmpeg instead of MP4Box" enabled, you are using Matroska for muxing.
No, then you use FFmpeg when muxing to .mp4.

Quote:Change the setting: Config, MKV tagging, VUI, Then tick, Matrix.
This will tell Hybrid to add container tags with mkvmerge.

Main point is to either use the dev or avoid using ffmpeg for muxing.

Quote:Not sure why I can't maintain an encode at 5.1.
I doubt this has anything to do with the encoder settings.

Cu Selur
(03.08.2024, 08:28)7C Elements Wrote: "Muxing crashed: color matrix coefficients parameter: not given in form :n (argument was 0:-1"

I have the same error. If you have, "FFmpeg instead of MP4Box" enabled, you are using Matroska for muxing.
Change the setting: Config, MKV tagging,  VUI, Then tick, Matrix.
Then reload your videos, and retry.
This worked for me.
I'm doing this now.
Matrix on it's own didn't do for me, I have new tried Tick matrix then BT709, lets see if it works.
I even uninstalled everything, even deleted the settingsit did not resolve it.

I think it's a bug in the software Selur needs to look at this and send an updated version of Hybrid.

That works no more error but it encodes the video.avi
not x264 does not playback on windows media player.

This is a Hybrid error for sure it's not my PC.
Quote: I think it's a bug in the software Selur needs to look at this and send an updated version of Hybrid.
Did you try the latest dev version?
If you did try the latest dev (and recreate the job, not reuse an old job) and it crashes during muxing share a debug output.

Quote:That works no more error but it encodes the video.avi
not x264 does not playback on windows media player.
No clue about Windows Media Player. Last I checked, it required system-wide directshow decoder installations. Better use MPC-HC.
Also: Putting H.264, H.265 etc. in .avi containers is not really compatible with most players,....

=> Without proper feedback, I can't reproduce anything and stuff I can't reproduce I can't fix.

Cu Selur
I haven't tried the other version I'm on my phone can't download file.
The error came back after I shut it down and tried it again.
I'll wait for feedback using the dev version then.
(03.08.2024, 14:54)Selur Wrote: I'll wait for feedback using the dev version then.

I'm encoding again this time it's second pass and no error.
Same file same settings, it's just going around in circles encoding finish and startup again.
Very strange faults.
Edit after last run same message comes up again.
No details, no debug output, no clue what you are really doing, no way to reproduce
=> nothing I can do
(03.08.2024, 14:58)VCRvideocapturing Wrote:
(03.08.2024, 14:54)Selur Wrote: I'll wait for feedback using the dev version then.

I'm encoding again this time it's second pass and no error.
Same file same settings, it's just going around in circles encoding finish and startup again.
Very strange faults.
Edit after last run same message comes up again.

Easiest thing to do is create a debug file and post here as a txt zip attachment so Selur can look at it. Config > Internals > Create debug file (on the right)
I think it's sorted now.
Anyone else having this probl should do this, delete
hybrid and on uninstall delete the settings too.

Re-install hybrid, after the re-install delete everything in hybrid temp folder.

Close and restart hybrid, it should work fine but for me this version keeps saying I don't have enough space in my folder, when I do I'm encoding to hard drive, even my pc has space, that is a problem with this version I think? It has said that since I download it more than a month ago.

I'm importing a Huffyu file, it doesn't say that on a lagrith imported file, maybe it's something to do with the decoding of the codec to another format like .h264, I'm using x264 and .mp4 as container during encoding.
Okay, so no clue whether the new dev version fixes the problem (like I suspect) or not.
Sad

Quote:this version keeps saying I don't have enough space in my folder, when I do I'm encoding to hard drive, even my pc has space,
Again no details, no debug output, nothing to reproduce the problem.
Sad