This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
libivtc.dylib and libdpod.dylibl are not in installer. Packages use cache and it require to re-import updated apps manually to apply all changes for real. It won't autoupdate if simply change something inside Finder folder
[Image: ZJuNHQD.jpg]
what a ....
I don't see any option to tell it to 're-import' stuff,...
Also what program do you use to see the content of the pkg file?
To re-import app, just delete it from list with "-" button, and then add new version by "+" button
To see contents i use Pacifist https://www.charlessoft.com/ I suggrsted it to you from first day long long time ago.

[Image: 58gJ8U7.jpg]
thanks,..
Refreshed the Hybrid_2021.07.18.1.dmg package download.
Hope it works now as intended,...

Cu Selur
Ok. Seems there is another bug in installer. models-srmd folder inside Models folder is empty and locked. This is really strange because Pacifist shows that some files exists inside that folder.
Probably need to re-import models-srmd folder separately inside Packages
[Image: PnURtdB.jpg]
Removed all the model folders and added them again.
Refreshed the download. Keeping my fingers crossed that it helped.

Cu Selur
Regarding LWLibavSource: are the plugins inside your /Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib/vapoursynth/ folder?
Might be a rights issue. -> rights are not 755 but 644 :/
(18.07.2021, 14:10)Selur Wrote: Regarding LWLibavSource: are the plugins inside your /Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib/vapoursynth/ folder?
Might be a rights issue. -> rights are not 755 but 644 :/
Seems that problem was on my side due multiple installation and deinstallation of the plugins. I reinstalled Vapoursynth and plugins and all works well now.

That's strange... When i click to libdecross.dylib or to libdpid.dylib - Finder relaunches. As i remember same problem was noticed due conflict somewhere in names.
Okay, to be sure I adjusted the rights to 755 and refreshed the download.

Cu Selur