This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
about scrollbar: nothing I can do about it, that's a Qt vs MacOS issue, might change with another Qt version. Hybrid doesn't do any styling itself on the scrollbars.
about the sorting: will thing about it, but probably won't change it any time soon since it's not urgent and there are other more pressing concerns like bug fixes, etc.

Cu Selur
Send you a new link.

Cu Selur
Ok. Thanks a lot!
I just looked at my old notes and noticed one about TemporalDegrain2 that can operate in with 8-16 int / 32 float.
It was an discussion https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?t...62#pid8862 https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175798 and you asked to remind it to you "after an official MacOS release of Hybrid on the main download page."

So here it is Smile
I'll look at it, documentation is a bit sparse, and it has lots of options.
So if you want ot help, find the min/max/allowed values for the options it has:
def TemporalDegrain2(clip, degrainTR=2, degrainPlane=4, meAlg=5, meAlgPar=None, meSubpel=None, meBlksz=None, meTM=False,
    limitSigma=None, limitBlksz=None, fftThreads=None, postFFT=0, postTR=1, postSigma=1, knlDevId=0, ppSAD1=10, ppSAD2=5,
    ppSCD1=4, thSCD2=100, DCT=0, SubPelInterp=2, SrchClipPP=3, GlobalMotion=True, ChromaMotion=True, rec=False, extraSharp=False)
source: https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScri...n.py#L2156

Atm. I'm looking to update Hybrids VCEEnc support on Windows atm. but I noted 'TemporalDegrain2' support down on my general todo-list.

Cu Selur
Not sure if i can help with coding stuff.

Seems there is another bug: When i open DVD structure i always got pop-up error window:

Found no file named '/Volumes/aaa/-DVD/FILMS DVD/DISC_1/VIDEO_TS/VTS__1.VOB'!

Guess it could be some sort of typo problem. VTS__1.VOB -> VTS_1.VOB
Each title should start with a .vob file names "VTS_XX_1.VOB" where XX is the tile number, looks like that title number is empty, but there are tons of positions in the code wher this is used, so without a debug output I have no clue where this is comming from.

Cu Selur
Ok, Log was send to PM. I only wan to notice that it is a global problem. I try many different DVDs and all the same problem. I noticed it about year ago, but put it to notes and forgot to report at that time.
Okay, seems to be a MacOS only problem since I haven't encountered it so far.
-> will try to reproduce the issue in a mac vm
btw. have you tried whether installing Vapoursynth R54 requires to add the plugins&co or whether it one can simply execute the R54 installer and that's it?
Think I found a workaround for the DVD analysis (not totally sure it doesn't break something else, but it does not seem so atm.).
-> Will send you a link to a dev verison in a few minutes.

Cu Selur