This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
(16.08.2020, 16:36)Selur Wrote: 'This upload is not ready yet
Please reload this page in a few minutes'
Rolleyes
Hmmm

also check some prefs on the vm doubt this is the problem but never know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Downloading,... Smile
(I enabled those and they are still enabled.)
(16.08.2020, 16:41)Selur Wrote: Downloading,... Smile
(I enabled those and they are still enabled.)
Sweet
fingers crossed.

the other way to get this to work is to import a .vmdk file
which is basically the virtual hard drive with the os installed. 

the fact that the os x Installer iso boots is a sign that everything is working o run mac
just need to get a proper install.

Im going to upload the catalina one as well sorta as a last ditch effort.

Also i attached a picture of the settings for my hard drive. I am sure yours are probably same but just checking.

Yes, hdd mode is the same.
Have to download the file again,.. Sad previous download was corrupted and failed during extraction. (this time I'll compare the MD5)

Cu Selur
(16.08.2020, 17:02)Selur Wrote: Yes, hdd mode is the same.
Have to download the file again,.. Sad  previous download was corrupted and failed during extraction.

Cu Selur
Ughhhhh
dang

Im uploading catalina iso to gofile will be about 15-20 min.
Assuming you still have the zip you uploaded to gofile, also please check that MD5 on gofile is the same you get locally:
on Windows:
CertUtil -hashfile "macOS Mojave.iso.zip" MD5
on Mac
md5 "macOS Mojave.iso.zip" MD5
on Linux:
md5sum "macOS Mojave.iso.zip"
and that you can extract the zip without a problem, just to make sure the file wasn't broken to start with or got damaged during the upload. Smile

Cu Selur
(16.08.2020, 17:17)Selur Wrote: Assuming you still have the zip you uploaded to gofile, also please check that MD5 on gofile is the same you get locally:
on Windows:
CertUtil -hashfile "macOS Mojave.iso.zip" MD5
on Mac
md5 "macOS Mojave.iso.zip" MD5
on Linux:
md5sum "macOS Mojave.iso.zip"
and that you can extract the zip without a problem, just to make sure the file wasn't broken to start with or got damaged during the upload. Smile

Cu Selur
I zipped them myself On mac before uploading could send the raw iso

Gonna be another 15 min on catalina iso Upload. I grabbed the checksum from that.

What browser are you downloading with? Maybe try a diff browserIf it makes a difference or a different unzip software like winrar??
Something is wrong with the zip file.
My download has the same md5 as the one from gofile.
But both 7z and WinRar report errors extracting the files.
7z reports that there's a "32bit overflow in headers" and 7z doesn't abort because of this.
-> I'll try the extracted iso,..
Okay, good news: The extracted iso does seem to work (installation starts).
-> will report back

Cu Selur
Okay, next problem,... installation froze,...

Cu Selur