This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

TS mux → crash .. again !?
(16.08.2023, 05:29)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Maybe an demux/extract issue aswell, since the extracted DD+ track from that file should have the following extension .eac3, yet when extracted through hybrid its *.ac3
Would need a sample to reproduce.

Cu Selur

Sure NP..  Cool

The goodies  Tongue  has been sent to your mailbox .

Cheers
TD
Send you a link to a dev version which should fix the extension on extraction.

Cu Selur
(16.08.2023, 19:20)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to a dev version which should fix the extension on extraction.

Cu Selur

yezzz.. thank you..

But the MAIN question remains...  !  → Will it fix the bitstream issue for once and 4all Huh

I'll find out soon enough..

cheers,
TD

UPDATE:

Good news is that *.eac3 is extracted as *.eac3 selur..

But as expected, once i recode the track into dd+ = No sound !

This has definitely something to do with the encode &/or remux process.. no question about it!

FFmpeg tool perhaps ?

But then again, Vidcoder, handbrake, eac3to ... software that has the option to create an "working" DD+ track for my bdplayer atleast , somehow fails to create an working DD+ track for pdvd !!
Even though pdvd passthrough the DD+ track from the source file just fine ...  Dodgy

My guess is , that IT ISN'T possible with freeware tools.. and needs to be processed through commercial software... for max compatibility..

cheers,
TD