This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ProPainter Vapoursynth filter
The version in download is still the old one.

Dan

EDIT: I found it in GoogleDrive
I though uploaded to bothAngel , but good you got the right version. Smile
Question:
If I have a clip with 3 scenes '[0 80][81 120][121 400]' and set length to 300, the effective used length for scene1 is 80, scene2 is 40 and scene 3 is 279, is that correct? Or will ProPainter look at 300 frames for scene1 and scence2 (even if only looking at the frames of the scene makes sense) and 279 for scene3?

Cu Selur
Supposing that SCDetect() detected the scene changes at frames 81 and 121.
Propainter will use a frame buffer of 80, 40 and 279.

There is a sanity check inside the code that requires that there are at least 4 frames in the buffer before switch to a new buffer.
Supposing that there is a scene change at frame 303. In this case ProPainter will use a first buffer of length 300. The second buffer should contain only the frames 301 and 302 because at frame 303 there is a scene change. Since I consider that only 2 frames are not enough to performer any good estimation (frankly I'm not sure that even 4 frames are enough, I didn't test it), the second batch will contain 300 frames as well.

Dan
Thanks for the clarification. Smile
Lightbulb 
If you want to know the frames detected by SCDetect() using Hybrid, the only way that I know is to use HAVC.

Try the following code

from vsdeoldify import HAVC_ddeoldify, HAVC_deepex

clipRef = HAVC_ddeoldify(clip=clip, method=1, ddtweak=False, sc_threshold=0.1)

clip = HAVC_deepex(clip=clip, clip_ref=clipRef, method=0, sc_framedir="path_to_debug_frames", only_ref_frames=True)

Dan

P.S.
If you fix the issue that I reported today on HAVC you will be able to do it from the Hybrid GUI
Maybe something like I did with FillDuplicateFrames Debug option might be a good idea.
Video 
Hi, Pro painter is not showing on hybrid latest update. 

[Image: Pro-Painter.jpg]
Works fine here.
Since there is AnimeSR, you are probably using R65 which does not work with ProPainter.

Cu Selur
I checked the file: VapoursynthR68_torch_2024.06.10.7z

In this file is available vsanimesr-1.0.0 and it is missing vspropainter

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2551]

also the version of vsdeoldify is 3.5.3 and not 4.0.0.
and the version of vsrealesrgan is 4.1.0 and not 5.0.0

Dan

P.S.
you should also update the setup to version 2024.06.10.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)