Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Deoldify Vapoursynth filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To test the new version I enabled Vapoursynth->Misc->Don't hide defaults

I found the following issues:

1)

Preset="fast"
ColorFix="Violet/Red"
ColorMap="none"
ColorTune="light"

is generated the following code

Code:
clip = ddeoldify_main(clip=clip, Preset="fast", ColorFix="violet/red", ColorMap="none", ColorMap="light", enable_fp16=True)

Where ColorMap is passed 2 times and is missing ColorTune

2)

Preset="slow"
ColorMap="blue->brown"
ColorFix="Violet/Red"
ColorTune="Light"
clip = ddeoldify_main(clip=clip, Preset="slow", ColorFix="violet/red", ColorMap="blue->brown", ColorMap="light", enable_fp16=True)

is generated the following code

Code:
clip = ddeoldify_main(clip=clip, Preset="slow", ColorFix="violet/red", ColorMap="blue->brown", ColorMap="light", enable_fp16=True)

Same issue of previous test

3)

Preset="custom"
ColorMap is disabled
ColorTune is disabled
ColorTune not disabled (should be disabled as well)

I don't have found other issues.

Dan
Quote:Preset="custom"
ColorMap is disabled
ColorTune is disabled
ColorTune not disabled (should be disable as well)
What? ah the second one was ment to be ColorFix. Smile
=> updated test download

Cu Selur
Every time I run Hybrid, is displayed the following message

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2441]

Dan
ah, typo 'vsDeoldifyColorTune' should be 'vsDeOldifyColorTune'.
Updated the download, should be fixed now.

Cu Selur
I found another issue: in "custom" mode, ColorMap is not provided in input to ddeoldify_stabilizer()
Will look at it tomorrow after work
had a quick look at it before work, updated the download
Won't probably release a new Hybrid version any time soon, since vsViewer has a memory leak.
If you refresh it a few times memory increases,... no clue how to fix that atm.
=> so unless I can figure that out over the weekend, I might not release a new Hybrid version this month, since I then probably will have to look into adjusting another viewer as basis for the preview in Hybrid.
It is strange that this memory leak on vsViewer was discovered only now. Did you changed something recently ?

I will look to my modded version to see if there is a memory leak (it is the only version that I can debug).

Dan
No, haven't changed much in vsViewer for ages.
What happens is that if your open a script and refresh the preview with F5 memory consumption will increase, the 'heavier' the script the more ram will be consumed.
Unless I find the time to seriously spend time on that it, I will probably will switch from
https://bitbucket.org/mystery_keeper/vapoursynth-editor
as a basis to something else.
(and then probably spend the next few month on that)

maybe I'll clone https://github.com/Jaded-Encoding-Thauma...vs-preview and start learning some more Python.

Cu selur