Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Deoldify Vapoursynth filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, especially since it's shortens the time to upload the torch-addon and the amount of trouble updating it. Smile

Cu Selur
I was experimenting with the new DeepEx feature on Dan64 butterfly/flower wonderful video demo. If I introduce Frame 20 with Pink flower, and frame 40 with Blue flower.  Frame 20-39 will be pink flower, and 40 till the end will be blue flower.  Lets say I have a video with several scene changes.  Lets say one scene starts at frame 300 and ends at 500.  The SC thresh selects frame 300 to colorize that scene 300 to 500 at that color.  If I select min freq at 50, it will pick up frame 350, 400, 450 and that potentially create a variance of color every 50 frames.  If the frame that best represent the entire scene is located at frame 382 what is the best approach to apply that frame to the entire scene?
Not clear what kind of settings you are using.

The butterfly demo used only DeepEx and in this case was necessary to provide only 1 ref. frame.

Could you provide a piece of code showing what kind of HAVC functions you are using ?

Dan
Side note:
if DeOldify fails with fbgemm.dll complaining about missing dependencies:
either calling:
Code:
python -m pip install -U msvc-runtime
inside the Hybrid/64bit/Vapoursynth-folder
or
installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2022 https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe should fix the problem.

Cu Selur
I probably didn't notice the problem because these libraries are already installed on my PC. 
Thanks for reporting this issue.

Dan
(12.06.2024, 21:22)Dan64 Wrote: [ -> ]I probably didn't notice the problem because these libraries are already installed on my PC. 
Thanks for reporting this issue.

Dan

Hi,
Installed the VC_redist.x64 as selur recommended and still getting same error. Tried reinstalling multiple time but no luck. same error is showing when I try propainter also.  Attaching the image of deoldify error.

[Image: Selur.jpg]
When I check the dependencies of fbgemm.dll here I see:
[Image: grafik.png]
normally installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2022 should fix the that.

What does Dependencies report for you for the fbgemm.dll ?
What NVIDIA driver version are you using?
Are you using Studio or Gaming drivers?
What NVIDIA GPU are you using?

Cu Selur
(13.06.2024, 08:47)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]When I check the dependencies of fbgemm.dll here I see:
[Image: grafik.png]
normally installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2022 should fix the that.

What does Dependencies report for you for the fbgemm.dll ?
What NVIDIA driver version are you using?
Are you using Studio or Gaming drivers?
What NVIDIA GPU are you using?

Cu Selur

Checked dependencies and libomp140 dll is missing. Don't know which package will install that.

Nvidia driver is latest Studio version. GPU is RTX 3090 Ti

[Image: Dependen.jpg]
Maybe I can figure out what installed the dll on my system after work.
(13.06.2024, 10:12)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I can figure out what installed the dll on my system after work.

Thank you