Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Esxi running macos For selur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DFTTest r6 currently updated by l33tmeatwad seems works well. No more any errors related to it. Most denoisers and sharpeners work well now.

Only got errors due some missing plug-ins (because they are really missing yet):

mClean DeNoise error because:
AttributeError: No attribute with the name vcmod exists.

LimitedSharpen-Faster-Mod and CAS sharpener error because:
AttributeError: There is no attribute or namespace named cas
---------
All ProRes Presets work now
---------
Small usability bug (guess it was always there before):
If i use "Generate name", select ProRes, MOV container and switch to MKV - it don't auto generate .MKV name and keep use .MOV name.

[Image: w01srpr.jpg]

---------
Originally Posted by l33tmeatwad
EdgeFixer and ContinuityFixer are actually the same thing, it got renamed at some point and I was still using the old name.

notes on plugins that can't be compiled:
bilateralgpu - Depreciated
IT - Crashes
RemoveGrainSP - Crashes
DePan - Depriciated
DGMVSource - Windows Only
vcfreq - Windows Only
vcmod - Windows Only
vcmove - Windows Only
vctrans - Windows Only
VSFilterMod - Windows Only
waifu2x-w2xc - Depriciated
xy-VSFilter - Windows Only

Adamcarter

Did he mention anime4k?
Seems due my mistake EEDI2 was missing in my package. It is available here
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wvdlnja...4gm5za9r3d
Or just download all-in one updated package with VapourSynth-R52 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...eiSqIaA5D6
Bug found by Adamcarter in Hybrid 2018 and also exists in Hybrid 2020 version https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?t...85#pid8685

Can't render image sequence to ProRes.mov (or any other firmat) with Hybrid 2020
Code:
Aborting '2020-08-24@02_00_56_8410_02_video' due to: ERROR: /Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/2020-08-24@02_00_56_8410_02.264 is too small! (byteSize: 0byte)

Log report:

Adamcarter

Thanks shijan
Glad this is confirmed Especially on the 2020 beta build. Told you guys if there is something random and rarely used that doesn’t work with this software I will find it. 

I still have another day to render an 11 min video in topaz. But while it was running i figured i would try to import with image sequence with parts i do have. And i got the same above error.

I need to learn how to export a log that selur could use.

Regardless, thanks shijan for checking on this bug for me.
(24.08.2020, 01:44)Adamcarter Wrote: [ -> ]I need to learn how to export a log that selur could use.
Config -> Path -> Default Output Path -> set it to Desktop or something so
Config -> Internals -> Check "Create Debug Log File"

Hybrid 2020 generates only log Level 9, so i guess in Hybrid 2018 it is better to switch it to same Level 9.

Adamcarter

Ok thanks
Dedot, LGhost, SangNomModare now compiled by l33tmeatwad for macOS https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wvdlnjapm1vvw
-----
GPU checkbox in Resizer - > NNEDi3 is inactive.
-----
OpenCLdevice checkbox in AntiAliasing -> Nedi3AA is ACTIVE.
-----
Not sure how to check GPU support in QTGMC, but OpenCLdevice checkbox is not active.
-----
KNLMeansCL Denoiser combined with "Placebo" or "Very Slow" preset gives me this artifact:
[Image: diiN0LS.jpg]
----
Denoise -> CnReduser2 gives me 3 pop up messages when i start VS Preview:
FilteringModel get->found no field cnr2ModeY
FilteringModel get->found no field cnr2ModeU
FilteringModel get->found no field cnr2ModeV
----
EdiAA seems works great:
[Image: 63kLgZz.jpg]
[Image: xJpyH8Q.jpg]

Adamcarter

@shijan Anti-aliasing looks amazing, do you leave that on all the time? I think i would.
Also i thought selur put a new version of hybrid in the google drive. But the app name in your aliasing video is 2020.19.1
Any digital sensor have aliasing. Less pixel count - more ugly aliasing. Some cameras have optical anti aliasing low pass filter (OLPF) that helps a lot.
Aliasing is separate artifact and it is not part of interlacing artifact.
So i guess this filter may help a lot with any SD footage. It probably may also help to remove moire and aliasing from modern digital cameras as well.
Usually moire/aliasing is a huge problem and it is near impossible to remove it digitally in simple manual way with static filters. So can't wait to test those AI AA algorithms with something more complicated that basic t-shirt stripes...