Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Esxi running macos For selur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Small visual bugs:
Sharpen -> LSFmod - buttons "Add/Remove to Filter Queue" are visible even if " Use Filter Queue" is disabled

Also if i turn on Frame -> Interpolation -> Frame Interpolation - buttons "Add/Remove to Filter Queue" became visible even if " Use Filter Queue" is disabled
ok
Add here is how Deinterlace and Crop/Resize filters may look if keep current tabs logic.
[Image: XjOMW41.jpg]
Here is how Deinterlace and Crop/Resize filters may look if keep current tabs logic.
[Image: XjOMW41.jpg]

And here is how possible to fit filter queue in this design. Checkbox in list enables "Use Filter Queue".
No need "Reset" button in filters list in new design because it is unknown what exact it resets (filters position or settings or both?) So that button may be removed because there is special preset for this now in Filter(s) presets.
[Image: AMXZJnh.jpg]

Or simplified version without add/remove multiple copies of same filter option:
[Image: nAx3dgO.jpg]

And here is how filter looks when "Use Filter Queue" is enabled
[Image: cQUgp5b.jpg]

From some point of view "Up" "Down" buttons also may be removed to save some vertical space for filters list and make things look cleaner. Drag-and-drop works well. Also some hotkeys may be used to move filters up/down.
[Image: CYANY7L.jpg]

So in theory now everything fits well to this design!
All crop/resize/letterbox tools seems works well now!

Hope you could fix in future problem with those strange DVDs remuxed to MKV that imported as 24fps progressive or as variable instead or 29.970.
Quote:Hope you could fix in future problem with those strange DVDs remuxed to MKV that imported as 24fps progressive or as variable instead or 29.970.
Have you tried that with the current dev version? I changed some code there yesterday.

Cu Selur
Sure i tried. All the same problem as before.
It looks correct only with DVD folder import, but not with MKV import
If you can share a debug output of the analysis I might be able to write a workaround.

Cu Selur
Okay, I think I can write a workaround for this, could you just extract the first chapter (or a small part of the dvd) using MakeMKV, check whether this sample also shows the issue and if it does share that sample with me?

Cu Selur
Ok, i will try to extract it. This is the same DVD as i described here https://forum.selur.net/thread-1942-post...l#pid12788

But same problem exists with with some other DVDs too that don't have differences in metadata between VOBs.

Also seems i find another DVD that generates PAR problem. Will send you additional report too...

Ouch, MakeMKV can not extract chapters. Only titles. I can extract chapter with Hybrid if it helps.