Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Esxi running macos For selur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Send you a link to a dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
Tested a little bit new version, seems Letterbox problem is fixed. Will test more today.

Here is another small problem with Picture Crop. If i change H or W sides to 0/0, it resets last 0 number to previous value. So i need to type "0" there one more time.
No problem if i type something different to 0
No problem if i simply uncheck Picture Crop checkbox and it resets all sides to 0.
What is really strange is that sometimes this typo glitch appears but sometimes don't.

Also sometimes it is hard to type numbers directly in some filters. It feels like something intercept cursor or keyboard. So i need to click few times in/out input text frame to make it work.
Maybe something related to some global adjustment in QT?
[Image: h0sLfEO.gif]
I can reproduce bug with Letterbox when import DVD.
When i save Filter(s) preset i see pop-up messages:

FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustomDPIRDeblock
FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustomDPIRDeblockValue
FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustommClean
FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustommCleanValue
will look at it once the whole resize&co stuff is fixed.

Quote:Also sometimes it is hard to type numbers directly in some filters. It feels like something intercept cursor or keyboard. So i need to click few times in/out input text frame to make it work.
Maybe something related to some global adjustment in QT?
Haven't seen that so far.

Cu Selur
Small suggestion for default filters order:

First goes Crop then goes EdgeFixer.
Not chaning default filter order, since I usually need it in the current order. Big Grin
But you can simply change the defaults you use.

Cu Selur
Small idea: What if mark enabled filters with Bold font (or mark them somehow else) in Filter Order list? This may help a lot when arranging filters.
a. no clue how to do that out of my head, probably would have to overwrite the normal ListView,...
b. will think about it more when I got no bugs to fix

Cu Selur
@shijan: Please check if you open a DVD with multiple vob files, are all files properly indexed? (= can you see the whole file in the Vapoursynth Preview?)
On Windows I have the issue that if I index the file only a part of the files to index get indexed. (works fine from command line, but not when calling the index call from Hybrid, reall strange)
I just want to know whether this only happens on Windows or whether it's a general issue.

Cu Selur