Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Esxi running macos For selur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mistyped,...
Planes will stay, just the box behind the Gamma option gets removed.
The Planes selection shouldn't be empty,..

Cu Selur
Have no idea why i keep report this but there is an error in 2020.10.11.1 if use QTGMC custom preset: 
Code:
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: QTGMC: 'TFF' must be set when InputType!=1. Setting TFF to true means top field first and false means bottom field first

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2244, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2245, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile20_19_39_257.vpy", line 24, in <module>
    clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Placebo", InputType=0, TR2=3, Sharpness=1.0, SourceMatch=0, Lossless=0, opencl=True)
  File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/havsfunc.py", line 1048, in QTGMC
    raise vs.Error("QTGMC: 'TFF' must be set when InputType!=1. Setting TFF to true means top field first and false means bottom field first")
vapoursynth.Error: QTGMC: 'TFF' must be set when InputType!=1. Setting TFF to true means top field first and false means bottom field first
will try to look into it when I find some time in the next few days,..
in the mean time as a workaround you can add a QTGMC Addition where you set TFF
Just an idea - why don't use standalone MKVToolNix binaries (mkvextract, mkvinfo, mkvmerge) instead of full MKVToolNix GUI app? This may save about 70MB of space.
I done few quick experiments and deleted everything but mkvextract, mkvinfo, mkvmerge from MKVToolNix.app and seems it can work in Hybrid like this.
Seems it also works if i delete MKVToolNix.app and simply put mkvextract, mkvinfo, mkvmerge directly to MacOS folder. Seems Hybrid can "see" those components there automatically:
[Image: s2BTxm8.jpg]

Can you deny or approve this idea?

P.S. There is also explanation in MKVToolNix readme.txt file:
"If you need the command line tools then copy mkvextract, mkvinfo,
mkvmerge and mkvproedit from ./MKVToolNix-51.0.0/Contents/MacOS/
to /usr/local/bin"
yeah, that should work.
Ok, great!

Here is another interesting discovery. gpac/MP4Box and tsMuxeR both comes with libfreetype.6.dylib libpng16.16.dylib components. Filenames are the same but file sizes are different. So here is a question is it better to use libfreetype.6.dylib libpng16.16.dylib from gpac/MP4Box or from tsMuxeR package?

As i see Hybrid comes by default with libfreetype.6.dylib libpng16.16.dylib from gpac/MP4Box
My guess is one of them is stripped the other isn't, but it shouldn't matter which one is used.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_(Unix))

Cu Selur
Seems so. Anyway tsMuxeR seems works well with libfreetype.6.dylib libpng16.16.dylib from gpac/MP4Box. No problem when export to TS and MTS.

Adamcarter

Just checking in .... everybody alright?
I'm fine working on https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=1587 during my free time after work,...